Get a taste of the world famous BridgeClimb! In just 1 ½ hours, ascend the inner arch of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge to a spectacular vantage point halfway to the top.
Latching on in the Climb Base below the Bradfield Highway, venture along catwalks past the South-East Pylon, directly over Sydney Harbour. Here commence your ascent to the halfway point on the inner arch on the Opera House side. As you cross over, to the Darling Harbour side of the Bridge, pause for a group photo at a unique vantage point within the Bridge. From here, you make a quick descent to our Climb Base.
The Sampler Ticket includes a Sampler Group Photo and a BridgeClimb cap.
- 1 ½ hours long, max. 12 people per group.
- 556 steps.
- Ideal if you want a shorter and economical taste of a BridgeClimb experience.
- Ideal if you have height concerns and would prefer not to go to the very top.
- The highest point you’ll reach on the Bridge is halfway to the summit. If you’d like to go right to the top, check out the BridgeClimb or BridgeClimb Express.
- You can do this Climb during the day (limited departures).
- If you would like to give BridgeClimb Sampler as a gift, you can do so by purchasing a BridgeClimb Sampler Gift Certificate.
Are you ready to climb? Read our important Pre-Climb Checklist here.