The Karaoke Climb returns for 2018!
By popular demand the renowned Karaoke Climb is back for a limited three week period during the Chinese New Year festivities.
9 February – 2 March 2018
Help bring the year of the dog to life and celebrate Chinese New Year with your friends and family by singing your favourite karaoke songs on a stage like no other – the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge!
Choose from a selection of popular Chinese and K-pop songs to sing solo or in a group – your performance will be yours to keep forever through a complimentary group photograph and an 8 second video capturing your sky-high performance.
The Karaoke Climb is available in Mandarin only and follows the standard BridgeClimb Express route to the summit. There are several departure times daily between 9 February and 2 March 2018, available during the Chinese New Year festival only. Don’t miss out!
- Follows the standard Mandarin Climb route to the summit
- Standard Mandarin Climb commentary and timings (all commentary in Mandarin)
- 2.15 or 3.30 hours climb duration times
- Max. 14 people per group
- All climbs will reach the summit
- Climbers can perform a short ‘karaoke song’ at the summit which is captured on an 8 second video (singing is optional)
- BridgeClimb cap
- Group photo
- Certificate of achievement
- Free pass to the Pylon Lookout
- 8 second video of your superstar performance
- FREE BridgeClimb Dog*
- *CNY BONUS!The first 1000 climbers to complete this year’s Karaoke Climb will receive a limited edition BridgeClimb Dog.
Are you ready to climb? Read our important Pre-Climb Checklist here.
See some of our favourite moments from last year here.